Global Network for Uganda Volunteers Foundation (GNUVF) is a national grassroots, Non-profit Organization established in 2013 to provide sustainable voluntary services to the most rural and marginalized Ugandan communities.We are anon-government organization working with marginalized groups of people, especially vulnerable rural women and children in Uganda.The Organization was founded as a result of the increasing plight of vulnerable people who could not afford basic needs like shelter, food, clean water, education, health etc. Vision:Transforming communities through sustainable volunteer projects. MissionWe aim to promote sustainable volunteer projects through practices that help transform livelihoods of Ugandan rural and most marginalized communities, through cultural exchanges, improved education, healthcare, livelihoods and economic empowerment.
1. Increased access to education for all.
2. Heighten cross-cultural learning and global understanding.
3. Promote health and wellbeing.
4. Support community development through Economic empowerment and improved livelihoods.
5. Conserve the environment.